The Mobile DC Power Services Unit from HVM is custom designed and factory engineered to ensure dependable, convenient temporary power during NERC-required DC system maintenance.
Installation, Upgrade, and Replacement
Experienced DC Power installation services lead to optimum performance. Upgrade, replacement, and life-extension services take advantage of the latest technology. Our dedicated DC Power Services team has experience working with all major brands and has the knowledge to ensure NERC and IEEE compliance. Services include quick and efficient turnkey installation services, upgrade, replacement, and life-extension services for data center, telco, and industrial environments.
Battery Preventive Maintenance
Sustained business operation depends on the reliability of your battery system. Routine preventive maintenance services are customized based on your facility’s power needs and the criticality of the operations your battery system supports. Services include battery testing and maintenance, charger and inverter maintenance.
Generator Preventive Maintenance
Regular preventive maintenance helps keep your critical facility running. Backup power systems rely on well-maintained generators to provide backup power during extended power outages. Regular maintenance ensures your generator will start quickly to assume the full load and keep your critical facility running. Services include generator testing and maintenance.
Battery Remote Monitoring
Prevent battery failure with monitoring services. Continuously monitoring your critical battery parameters such as cell voltage, overall string voltage, current, and temperature, along with periodic tests of the battery’s internal resistance, will verify the operating integrity of the battery enabling you to replace defective batteries before they result in unplanned downtime. Services include monitoring equipment installation and system monitoring of your critical battery strings to provide around the clock coverage.
Power up when you need it with battery bank rentals. Services include equipment rentals to meet virtually any power need. Choose from a broad range of power ratings when selecting battery bank backup configurations.
Mobile DC Power Services
Safeguard your critical power during maintenance and replacement services. HVM's Mobile DC Power Services Unit is a safe and secure solution for performing DC power system maintenance and capacity testing. Our DC power specialists can confidently perform all required battery inspections, tests, and replacement services without risk of power dips or load drops. It provides a dependable temporary DC power source ensuring zero interruptions.
- Simplified vendor management occurs with choosing a single-source supplier of equipment, installation, and maintenance services
- Fewer costly project delays happen when installation of any manufacturer’s equipment is properly engineered and executed
- Optimized system performance is achieved when with a customized configuration designed at the time of installation
- Increased power system availability occurs as problems are corrected through routine maintenance
- Improved mean time between failures (MTBF) is achieved when maintenance is performed by expert technicians
- Reduced unplanned downtime due to regular maintenance and proactive replacement of batteries and their critical components
- Lower total cost of service is due to the implementation of a maintenance program that optimizes system performance and eliminates emergency repairs
- Deep infrastructure expertise across the entire electrical system from generation and transmission to distribution and secondary distribution infrastructures
- Technical knowledge base from completing thousands of jobs over the last 50+ years
- Documented quality program to ensure standardized and consistent service delivery everywhere you operate
- Superior safety ratings, safe work practices, and award-winning safety programs
- Industry-leading customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score
- Nationwide staff of registered professional engineers
- A leader in staffing Level 3 & 4 NETA-Certified technicians
- Participate and lead standard development including NFPA, IEEE, and NETA
- Customer resolution center available 24x7x365 for emergency support
- Comprehensive test equipment calibration program
- Standardized data acquisition tool deployed across our global service organization, ensuring consistent, standardized data collection across each equipment type anywhere in the world
- State-of-the-art equipment and diagnostic software and tools
- Easy-to-read technical reports, compatible with industry standards