Backup Equipment and Features
Each Mobile DC Power Services Unit is fully equipped with state-of-the-art power and ancillary safety equipment to quickly provide comprehensive DC services for both planned and unplanned site outages. This heavy-duty mobile trailer is engineered to completely support and back up your facility’s critical infrastructure and can be easily mobilized to provide on-site services where and when you need them. Equipment includes: DC battery charger, VRLA battery string, Albér® BCT-2000/256 test set, Albér® battery load banks, sensor lead cables, and monitoring, with configurable battery units to accommodate multiple strings and voltages.
The Mobile DC Power Services Unit is custom designed and factory engineered to ensure dependable, convenient temporary power during NERC-required DC system maintenance. Power transfer system includes: Color-coded cable system for accurate connections every time, six 25-foot 4/O cables with Anderson connectors for superior capabilities and ease of connection, heavy-duty cable trays with cable tray struts and lead cable hooks for dependable cable system management, multi-colored voltage selectors to support various power requirements, and voltage meters to monitor voltages between the primary power source and backup power.
Battery Maintenance, Upgrade and Replacement
With the Mobile DC Power Services Unit, the battery specialists at HVM can confidently perform all required battery inspections, tests, and replacement services at a plant or facility. With the industry’s most reliable power solution, customers gain peace of mind knowing that their critical infrastructure is protected throughout the maintenance process.
- Our DC Power Services specialist will deliver the Mobile DC Power Services Unit to your facility's doorstep. They are experienced in setting up mobile backup power to ensure uninterrupted power
- More reliable, temporary power fully supports your operations during required battery maintenance
- Minimized business interruptions occur during maintenance as the critical load is fully supported by the mobile power solution
- Ensured NERC/FERC compliance is achieved as required testing is performed at your site by regulatory experts
- Improved safety results from the mobile unit’s built-in features designed to protect personnel and your business
- Deep infrastructure expertise across the entire electrical system from generation and transmission to distribution and secondary distribution infrastructures
- Technical knowledge base from completing thousands of jobs over the last 50+ years
- Documented quality program to ensure standardized and consistent service delivery everywhere you operate
- Superior safety ratings, safe work practices, and award-winning safety programs
- Industry-leading customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score
- Nationwide staff of registered professional engineers
- A leader in staffing Level 3 & 4 NETA-Certified technicians
- Participate and lead standard development including NFPA, IEEE, and NETA
- Customer resolution center available 24x7x365 for emergency support
- Comprehensive test equipment calibration program
- Standardized data acquisition tool deployed across our global service organization, ensuring consistent, standardized data collection across each equipment type anywhere in the world
- State-of-the-art equipment and diagnostic software and tools
- Easy-to-read technical reports, compatible with industry standards