- Acceptance Testing Sales Engineer| Northeast Region
- Acceptance Testing Sales Engineer| Midwest Region
- Business Administrator | Detroit, MI
- Business Development Manager | Dayton, OH
- Bid Center Manager | Dayton, OH
- Northeast Regional Sales Manager | Boston, MA
- Sales Engineer | Boston, MA
- Sales Engineer | Baltimore, MD
- Sales Engineer | Wallingford, CT
- Relay Technician | Chicago, IL
- Relay Technician | Dayton, OH
- Relay Technician| Wallingford, CT
- Relay Technician | Boston, MA
- Relay Technician| New Berlin, WI
- Relay Technician | Indianapolis, IN
- Relay Technician | Pittsburgh, PA
- Relay Technician | Mentor, OH
- Relay Technician | Novi, MI
Career Opportunities with the Industry Leader
If you have talent, knowledge, and experience—and want to work for a company that will value you for your abilities, its time to learn more about what High Voltage Maintenance can offer you. As the leader in electrical testing, maintenance, and engineering services, we seek only the best and most talented individuals to join our growing team.
We have opportunities for the best and brightest Engineers, Technicians, and Specialists. Our engineers and technicians are challenged and allowed to specialize in the areas of interest as they serve our customers.
High Voltage Maintenance is an equal opportunity employer. It will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other factor made unlawful by applicable laws and regulations. High Voltage Maintenance is committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. Please look below for the latest openings and career opportunities and submit your resume today.